Search This Blog

Thursday, August 11, 2011

I'm so behind.....


I'm pretty embarrassed that I am so behind on my blog posting. Things have been pretty intense preparing for baby Ryder's arrival. And now, we are down to 10 days (or less) before he makes his grand entrance, and you haven't even seen the nursery. You haven't seen the stroller, pictures from my showers, or maternity images that have been taken. And I know this, because, you, my readers have reminded me over and over again!

I am making a vow to blog for the next 10 days to catch you up on all of the fun things that have been going on over the past few months. Disclaimer: If Ryder arrives before then, I am excused for a little bit, but will catch back up within the first week or so after his arrival.

Please accept my apology, and yes, I am setting a reminder on my calendar as I type to blog everyday for the next 10 days.

Thanks for your support and prayers as J. and I enter this new phase of our lives. We are so excited about a new adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment