Search This Blog

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Are you ready for some FOOTBALL?

Fall is my favorite time of year. Not only is it the changing of the weather and the ever-so-fashionable Fall clothes, but football is a pretty big influence on my favoritism toward the season. Our small town has both a NCAA Division 1 team and a LHSAA 4A team (Ruston High School)....we have season tickets to both. Needless to say, when September rolls around, we have plenty to do. Our weekends are filled with tailgating, reuniting with friends, and watching the good ole' pigskin get thrown around.

It's kinda funny...I'm a girl, a 'girly girl' that is, yet, I absolutely LOVE football. I think I've just always enjoyed supporting and feeling like part of a team!

I'm very lucky that I have a husband that loves the sport just as much as I do....and loves Louisiana Tech just as much as I do. This is our past-time - something that we enjoy doing together. During pre-season, we enjoy going out to practice together, and watching scrimmages. And when game-day rolls around, we enjoy going to games together....home and away.

This weekend we had a great time piling in a bus with 10 other Tech fans on our trip to College Station. Even though the bus was not as comfy as 'Misty the Malibu', it was fun to enjoy the company of friends (new and old). I look forward to many more Tech road-trips! Wishing it would work out to be able to make the Boise game this year, even though it's on a Tuesday night. We'll see.....you never know what unexpected circumstances come up; and I'm a spontaneous type of girl.

Watch out world!

No comments:

Post a Comment