Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Back to Life, Back to Reality

Back at work after a very emotional weekend,...trying to get back into a routine. Let's make this clear, I love my job, I love what I do and the people that I work with. It's just hard to jump right back in with a wandering mind and a broken heart.

We have been so blessed by having such a wonderful support system. Not only were we completely taken care of in Baton Rouge, but my small-town home has really stepped up to the plate. Our Sunday School class has done above and beyond what I could've imagined. We have had meals prepared for us since we've gotten back, and the calls and texts haven't stopped.

Although my roots are in Baton Rouge and it will always be home to me; my small town world has become my home. Four long hours between my two homes. Even though I am 'home'.....I still yearn for for more.....something more. Something outside my comfort zone. I hope and pray that this will be revealed to me clearly. I need some direction.


No comments:

Post a Comment