Search This Blog

Monday, September 13, 2010

One step ahead of the game.....

This morning, I woke up at 5:30. I am starting back up going to bootcamp and today was the day. Let's get this straight, I'm not a morning person, but when I get my workout over with before work, it seems to make the rest of my day a little more pleasant. My new friend and co-worker, Misty, has become my accountability partner. That, my friends, is another thing that you need to learn about me; I do not like doing things by myself (especially working out). I have got to have a partner - don't you know that I'm a 'people person'?

All of that said, it was a BEAUTIFUL morning....the weather was perfect! It felt like FALL - it was 62 degrees. So, I got home, and when I went to get ready, and put on my khaki pants and my cute new sweater that my mother-in-law bought me. Yes, I said 'sweater'. It is September, isn't it? Well, it turned out to be a 94 degree day.....I guess Fall is not here yet.

I'm so ready to pull out my Fall wardrobe......wear my fun coats, riding boots, comfy UGG's, and my sassy scarves! Hopefully the weather will continue to cool off.

Guess I was one step ahead of the game.....

No comments:

Post a Comment