Search This Blog

Monday, September 20, 2010

I just can't do it all....

I am coming to the realization that I just can’t do it all. I have struggled with this concept for a long time, and just keep ignoring it. After one too many breakdowns and not enough time in a 24 hour day, I am (saying that I am) giving in.


Just to name a few titles I've held in my lifetime:


scrapbooker

daughter

dancer

artist

sister

gifted & talented

President

student recruiter

membership director

jewelry-maker

event planner

lifeguard

singer

volunteer

girlfriend

patient

actress

stamp collector

counselor

Student Life prefect

softball player

friend

t-shirt girl

cook

Vice President

student liaison

celebrity stalker

volleyball player

athletic trainer

orientation leader

marketing coordinator

Homecoming Queen

wife

season ticket holder

graduate

sorority member (AXO)

servant

work crew member

doll collector

shopoholic

baker

football fan

volunteer coordinator


I think it’s safe to say that my list is not near complete, but from this point forward, I will try my best to limit the number of titles that are added to this list. Currently, I feel like I am working 3 full-time jobs!


Those of you that know me well, please feel free to add some additional titles below.....

No comments:

Post a Comment